Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 kids running on to the field 
Author Message
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:37 pm
Posts: 1717
Reply with quote
Post kids running on to the field
I have a god son that is coming to the game with me Sat. and he is 4 and was wondering if he could run on the field with the other kids. Anyone know to make this happen.

Thanks

_________________
http://www.wbcreative.org


Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:21 pm
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:29 pm
Posts: 2803
Location: Austin, TX
Reply with quote
Post Re: kids running on to the field
Just take him down to the gate that leads to the field next to the EZC 20 minutes before game time and they will get him set up. Amanda used to love to do that every game. If you need help just come find me, I am usually in "B" just a few rows up from you guys in "C"

_________________
Image

DROPOUT CLASS OF '82Image


Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:07 pm
Profile
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Joined: Wed Feb 07, 2007 7:33 pm
Posts: 404
Location: Pearland
Reply with quote
Post Re: kids running on to the field
I take my grandson (3 years old) down to the field and run with him. He loves it and runs way out ahead of me. Soon he will be doing it on his own and I will just wait for him back at the gate.

_________________
SPK


Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:10 pm
Profile
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:42 pm
Posts: 5911
Location: Fort Worth
Reply with quote
Post Re: kids running on to the field
Robert_W wrote:
Just take him down to the gate that leads to the field next to the EZC 20 minutes before game time and they will get him set up. Amanda used to love to do that every game. If you need help just come find me, I am usually in "B" just a few rows up from you guys in "C"



Happy b-day Rob!

_________________
Sincerely,
MaximumBobcat


Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:19 pm
Profile
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Joined: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:37 pm
Posts: 1717
Reply with quote
Post Re: kids running on to the field
Thanks guys

_________________
http://www.wbcreative.org


Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:02 pm
Posts: 9569
Location: San Antonio
Reply with quote
Post Re: kids running on to the field
I think it's cool that they do this... Just wish they would give them Bobcat t-shirts to wear instead of the SMHS ones they come to game in...

_________________
Forty-Six & 2, just ahead of me


Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:33 pm
Profile
BF.com Elite Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:41 pm
Posts: 3067
Reply with quote
Post Re: kids running on to the field
Casey wrote:
I think it's cool that they do this... Just wish they would give them Bobcat t-shirts to wear instead of the SMHS ones they come to game in...


Image

You kidding, if this kid as anything to do with :sombrero: , he will probably be painted up or dressed like this.

_________________
Still here...


Fri Nov 14, 2008 5:03 pm
Profile
BF.com Elite Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:34 pm
Posts: 14202
Location: Ten minutes north of Lake Travis
Reply with quote
Post Re: kids running on to the field
SOMBREROGUY wrote:
I have a god son that is coming to the game with me Sat. and he is 4 and was wondering if he could run on the field with the other kids. Anyone know to make this happen.

Thanks


They only let the kids run onto the field if they are wearing another school's colors, so dress him up in Baylor Green, and he's there!

_________________
RiverRatCat06 wrote:
Shut the fuck up Larry.


Image


Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:13 pm
Profile
BF.com Elite Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:18 pm
Posts: 5984
Location: Corpus Christi
Reply with quote
Post Re: kids running on to the field
I have seen them come up into the stands, at some of the lesser attended home games, to seek out kids for the run. I doubt what they are wearing is an issue.

_________________
Image


Fri Nov 14, 2008 6:31 pm
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:02 pm
Posts: 9569
Location: San Antonio
Reply with quote
Post Re: kids running on to the field
CatMom wrote:
I have seen them come up into the stands, at some of the lesser attended home games, to seek out kids for the run. I doubt what they are wearing is an issue.


Right, that's why they need to give the kids a freakin $3 t-shirt

_________________
Forty-Six & 2, just ahead of me


Fri Nov 14, 2008 7:41 pm
Profile
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:29 pm
Posts: 2803
Location: Austin, TX
Reply with quote
Post Re: kids running on to the field
MaximumBobcat wrote:
Robert_W wrote:
Just take him down to the gate that leads to the field next to the EZC 20 minutes before game time and they will get him set up. Amanda used to love to do that every game. If you need help just come find me, I am usually in "B" just a few rows up from you guys in "C"



Happy b-day Rob!


Thanks...Now all I want is a freaking win tomorrow. I'm tired of losing to Nicholls on my Birthday Weekend.

_________________
Image

DROPOUT CLASS OF '82Image


Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:25 am
Profile
BF.com Elite Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Tue Sep 09, 2003 6:41 pm
Posts: 10472
Location: Houston
Reply with quote
Post Re: kids running on to the field
Casey wrote:
CatMom wrote:
I have seen them come up into the stands, at some of the lesser attended home games, to seek out kids for the run. I doubt what they are wearing is an issue.


Right, that's why they need to give the kids a freakin $3 t-shirt


No, there's a better way of doing this.

Hey kids, do you want to run the field? Get mommy and daddy to dress you up in maroon and gold. You are attending a Texas State game and we're assuming that you are going for the home team.

Seriously, is this too much to ask?


Sat Nov 15, 2008 7:51 am
Profile
True Bobcat Fan
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2004 11:58 am
Posts: 1151
Location: Dallas Tx
Reply with quote
Post Re: kids running on to the field
Malleus wrote:
Casey wrote:
CatMom wrote:
I have seen them come up into the stands, at some of the lesser attended home games, to seek out kids for the run. I doubt what they are wearing is an issue.


Right, that's why they need to give the kids a freakin $3 t-shirt


No, there's a better way of doing this.

Hey kids, do you want to run the field? Get mommy and daddy to dress you up in maroon and gold. You are attending a Texas State game and we're assuming that you are going for the home team.

Seriously, is this too much to ask?


No it's not! I am so sick of kids wearing freaking longhorn Ts running on our Wacker Field. Please, anything else but that - we've always been under UT's shadow and it feels like another slap. I'll even contribute some mula to the athletic department or whoever is willing to hand out a supply of those $3 t-shirts to those kids on game day.

_________________
BOBCAT FEVER - Catch it!


Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:55 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:02 pm
Posts: 9569
Location: San Antonio
Reply with quote
Post Re: kids running on to the field
About 1/2 of the kids that ran out yesterday were wearing burnt orange, 1/4 were wearing SMHS purple, and the rest? Scattered red/gray (Nicholls kids running out, which is perfectly cool with me), maroon/gold, and white.

_________________
Forty-Six & 2, just ahead of me


Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:14 am
Profile
BF.com Elite Sponsor
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:34 pm
Posts: 14202
Location: Ten minutes north of Lake Travis
Reply with quote
Post Re: kids running on to the field
Casey wrote:
About 1/2 of the kids that ran out yesterday were wearing burnt orange, 1/4 were wearing SMHS purple, and the rest? Scattered red/gray (Nicholls kids running out, which is perfectly cool with me), maroon/gold, and white.


Thus proving my point that to run on the field, the kids need to be wearing another university's colors.

_________________
RiverRatCat06 wrote:
Shut the fuck up Larry.


Image


Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:14 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
All Rights Reserved, BobcatFans LLC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group