Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
 Anyone 
SuperCat

Post Anyone
Hey, yall whats up? I just transferred to the school this semester, so I dont know too many people. I've been to most of the games with my gf, but I always would hang out with her and her friends. All my friends that go here dont go to the games and my gf has to work this weekend, so I'm out alone. Does anyone care if I join their group for the game? I dont want to have to celebrate by myself when we send Northwestern home packin. Im 22 and a senior here at The Texas State University, so I can bring beer and what not. Thanks.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:34 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post Re: Anyone
Bring it

Fri Oct 31, 2008 12:52 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

SOMBREROGUY wrote:
Bring it

And bring your friends too. Tell them to get on the bandwagon before it's full.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:26 pm
SuperCat

nevermind guys, gf can go now and we are gonna join the loud crowd tomorrow so that should be cool too. Thanks though. Gonna be a great game. :eatemup:

Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:54 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

preludelancer wrote:
nevermind guys, gf can go now and we are gonna join the loud crowd tomorrow so that should be cool too. Thanks though. Gonna be a great game. :eatemup:

You really ought to meet this group of people. We're all a bunch of great guys and we come from all walks of life. I'd be there this week, but the drive every week (from College Station) gets real old.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:59 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Should stop by making hot wings so bring your paper towels.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:46 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Malleus wrote:
preludelancer wrote:

You really ought to meet this group of people. We're all a bunch of great guys and we come from all walks of life. I'd be there this week, but the drive every week (from College Station) gets real old.

Come on Mal, those nice folks in the Martindale speed trap just want to take a look at your car, that's all! :D

I respectfully disagree with time on the internet being "wasted." I would've never known that a monkey would fall over after smelling his own, stinky finger if it wasn't for the glory of the internet.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:21 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

bleed gold wrote:
Come on Mal, those nice folks in the Martindale speed trap just want to take a look at your car, that's all! :D

Thus far, it's only been Mustang Ridge and DPS in Bastrop. Apparently they aren't cool with people driving 40-50 over the speed limit on the open highway. :lol: :lol: :lol:

If the boys keep winning, we'll be down for the game against Nicholls and will make the drive to Huntsville the following week.

I'm not ashamed to say it, I'm going to bandwagon if the team continues winning.

Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:27 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]