Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Where to start.... 

Fire Defensive coordinator?
Fire Offensive Coordinator? 5%  5%  [ 2 ]
Fire Both Coordinators? 14%  14%  [ 6 ]
Fire the whole staff and start over? 61%  61%  [ 27 ]
Scrap our football program and put all our money on Women's Lacrosse? 18%  18%  [ 8 ]
Fire Defensive Cordinator 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 44

Where to start.... 
BF.com Elite Sponsor

I remember when we didn't even look outside of the endzone complex for a coach a lot of people B!tched and complained and now i know why. This is pathetic, we couldnt even hold them to a 3rd down! Our offense looks like a mix of every offense out there, just pick something and go with it!

Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:20 am
SuperCat

Can we get a hockey team? I want one....

I vote for that! I LOVE to watch hockey! Those guys aren't afraid to hit another player or take a hit!!

:texasstate: :texasstate: :texasstate: :texasstate: :texasstate: :texasstate: :texasstate: :texasstate: :texasstate:

Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:32 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

4. Getting torched in the secondary. We have not been able to stop a pass to save our life.

You know what sucks even more is that so many of their 3rd and long conversions were first downs after a screen pass to a guy on the line of scrimmage or behind it who managed to make it all the way passed the markers.

Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:15 am
Junior Bobcat

The only way this season can get any worse is if we lose next week to Stephen F. Austin. . . . that is a horrible team, and if that happens, then an all out house cleaning might be required. I kind of liked the Mud Wrestling suggestion for the earlier post. :applause:

Eat em' up Cats!

Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:26 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

maybe just maybe Ties knows what he is doing and this coach and his staff are there to just hold things together while he scours the country for an elite head coach that will lead this team into D1-A

Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:29 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

maybe just maybe Ties knows what he is doing and this coach and his staff are there to just hold things together while he scours the country for an elite head coach that will lead this team into D1-A

That'll happen right after Teis reels in that first big fish.

Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:46 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

You know what sucks even more is that so many of their 3rd and long conversions were first downs after a screen pass to a guy on the line of scrimmage or behind it who managed to make it all the way passed the markers.

You mean both of their 3rd downs?

Did UCA even get to 3rd down in the first half?

Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:47 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Oh yeah I'm buying that!

Past BofD Bobcat Club 1996-2002
Past BofD Alumni Asoc.

"I have no medicine to cure your ills"

When you start lying I stop believing!

Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:51 am
True Bobcat Fan

Ties had a coach who could lead the team into D 1-A and Rice hired him away.

Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:02 am
True Bobcat Fan

Or maybe he knows that after a season like this, he can lock the Bobcats into Division 1-AA mediocrity (not even that right now) for eternity.

Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:30 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Dr. Coach Wright,

I have not jumped on this messageboard and called for your head all season like so many of my peers have. However, please stop, whatever it is you are doing. Obviously, after only winning 1 of our 6 games, your current system does not work for our team. I am not a football coach, nay I am trained as a historian, but even my arm-chair quarterback status can see that being blown out by 3 times your score in front of regional audience is not a good thing.

1. You don't go for it on 4th and 1, but you have no problems going for it on 4th and 21.

2. The usual Brad George dump pass for little or no gain seems to be your favorite play,

3. We are not able to stop the run. During the 2nd half, they seemed to run whatever play they wanted.

4. Getting torched in the secondary. We have not been able to stop a pass to save our life.

5. Letting them every third down in the 1st half.

Since you seemed to have gone to the Dennis Nutt school of Coaching allow me to propose this solution. Since you seem set on having a pitcher for a quarterback, why don't you let Coach Harrington call the offense. He is more familiar with a non-mobile hurler. Or if you are interested in winning games at the college level, take some pointers from Coach Chisum, someone who knows what it takes to win at this level.

On a brighter note, at least the folks in Houston did not see our game. We will still be able to recruit in that area next year.

Good Post. I will add my own #6:

6. On two separate pccasssions in the first half Texas State had 3rd and short. On both occassions the running back was dropped for losses. Perhaps you could show the defense tapes of Central Arkansas's defense so they can learn what it takes to takle an opponent.

Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:45 am
Site Admin

Per Champs desire I added Fire D-Cordinator.

Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:45 am
True Bobcat Fan

Can we get a hockey team? I want one....

I would play for them. Lets get a HOCKEY TEAM!

Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:59 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

bleed gold wrote:
Hmmm... would the women's lacrosse players be hot?

Who knows, but they would definitely be tougher and have more pride than this team.

smack!

Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:08 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:10 am
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next