Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Where to start.... 

Fire Defensive coordinator?
Fire Offensive Coordinator? 5%  5%  [ 2 ]
Fire Both Coordinators? 14%  14%  [ 6 ]
Fire the whole staff and start over? 61%  61%  [ 27 ]
Scrap our football program and put all our money on Women's Lacrosse? 18%  18%  [ 8 ]
Fire Defensive Cordinator 2%  2%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 44

Where to start.... 
BF.com Elite Sponsor

We hire Fran, since he will be fired & not get a buyout & he will take $150k @ any school.

Then we also get DeBesse back to coach receivers and CRY for the whole team.

You see it will all be good. No worries.

Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:18 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

hockey is yankee.....and yankee can go home

take basketball, now remove the scoring so that one must invest a couple hours to finally see an outcome of say....1-0, sound like a crap sport?, not done yet, mix in ice skating, yea just like michelle kwan and nancy harrigan, dorothy fleming and girly boys like mark hamil in the olympics...and lets give most of the players french surnames to make it sound even more gay....and use phrases like "put the biscuit in the basket"....with a canadien accent..."want for me to put the biscuits in your basket eh?....make a time-out area where bad players have to sit out when they do penalties, yea just like in nursery school...no, no, bad little jaque, do not put your biscuits in claudes basket by crossing the blue line too quickly on a "fast break"...and "polish" the figure skating rink with something called a zamboni....which is a french-canadien queer code word for "boner" first used by the "mounties" when they would encounter each other in the canadien backcountry....

jean-paul - "good day jean' luke, it's cold as a zamboni eh?....

Jean-luke - "oh for sure I would like your biscuits in my basket"

only reason hockey games results are even discussed on sports networks is to provide dead air time for guys to go to the kitchen and get another beer and not have to miss anything about sports that mattered....beauty thinkin, eh?

Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:51 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

hockey is yankee.....and yankee can go home

take basketball, now remove the scoring so that one must invest a couple hours to finally see an outcome of say....1-0, sound like a crap sport?, not done yet, mix in ice skating, yea just like michelle kwan and nancy harrigan, dorothy fleming and girly boys like mark hamil in the olympics...and lets give most of the players french surnames to make it sound even more gay....and use phrases like "put the biscuit in the basket"....with a canadien accent..."want for me to put the biscuits in your basket eh?....make a time-out area where bad players have to sit out when they do penalties, yea just like in nursery school...no, no, bad little jaque, do not put your biscuits in claudes basket by crossing the blue line too quickly on a "fast break"...and "polish" the figure skating rink with something called a zamboni....which is a french-canadien queer code word for "boner" first used by the "mounties" when they would encounter each other in the canadien backcountry....

jean-paul - "good day jean' luke, it's cold as a zamboni eh?....

Jean-luke - "oh for sure I would like your biscuits in my basket"

only reason hockey games results are even discussed on sports networks is to provide dead air time for guys to go to the kitchen and get another beer and not have to miss anything about sports that mattered....beauty thinkin, eh?

Post of the Year.

Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:57 am
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:04 pm
SuperCat

CATMAN, YOUR ARE NOW OFFICIALLY MY HERO. I THINK I WILL MOVE TO TX JUST TO BE CLOSE TO YOU ALL AND TO WATCH THE GAMES TOGETHER.
HERE IN SOUTH DAKOTA SOME COLLEGES TAKE UP ICE FISHING.LOL
HAVE THE COACH GO AND TEST THE ICE THICKNESS FIRST.

Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:13 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

CATMAN, YOUR ARE NOW OFFICIALLY MY HERO. I THINK I WILL MOVE TO TX JUST TO BE CLOSE TO YOU ALL AND TO WATCH THE GAMES TOGETHER.

well we might have allowed you in had you said Ya'll, however, you did not and are banned from Texas indefinitely.....sorry about that, but take solace, I hear the football is better in SD than here these days

Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:29 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Cmon ManDo...hockey isn't that bad. You just have to understand the strategies and game mechanics and then you might actually like it. Toss in a few fights and you have a nice experience.

Texas State Bobcat Hockey.....coming Spring 2015.....

oh yeah...this would be awesome

Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:47 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:56 pm
SuperCat

Quote:

well we might have allowed you in had you said Ya'll, however, you did not and are banned from Texas indefinitely.....sorry about that, but take solace, I hear the football is better in SD than here these days

SORRY ABOUT THAT CAT, Y'ALL CAN COME UP HERE AND FREEZE YOUR AZZES OFF ANYTIME. WE'LL EVEN GO ICEFISHING IF YOU WANT.
PS BRING COACH WRIGHT. LOL

Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:25 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Texas State was held to 276 yards of total offense - 223 rushing and 53 passing.

Wow 53 yards pass Wow

Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:29 pm
Site Admin

Texas State was held to 276 yards of total offense - 223 rushing and 53 passing.

Wow 53 yards pass Wow

Its reversed. They made a mistake.

Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:31 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Ha Ha, well still dame 53 yards rushing Wow

Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:34 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

CatManDo wrote:
Quote:

SORRY ABOUT THAT CAT, Y'ALL CAN COME UP HERE AND FREEZE YOUR AZZES OFF ANYTIME. WE'LL EVEN GO ICEFISHING IF YOU WANT.
PS BRING COACH WRIGHT. LOL

find out where the thin ice is and I'll get wright in the mandomobile and up we'll come for some of that "ice fishing" 8)

Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:37 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3