Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Cameron Luke 

Will he get to the plateau?
Yes 58%  58%  [ 14 ]
No 42%  42%  [ 10 ]
Total votes : 24

Cameron Luke 
True Bobcat Fan

KleinTx05 wrote:
Yeah this staff sure knows how to bring one of the most exciting players on offense down ...next to bush and zwiggi that is ... not even looked at in quarters 2 and 3 ...what a FK'n JOKE

I WAS LOOKING FOR A BIG GAME FROM ZWIGGI, WHERE WAS HE? I ALSO THOUGHT BUSH DID WELL. I WAS SURPRISED WHEN THE LEADING REC. IN YOU CONF. DID NOT GET MANY LOOKS. MAYBE THE COACHES DON'T WANT TO PUT PRESSURE ON A YOUNG KID. LOL

-Zwinggi's out and may be seeking a medical redshirt with his foot problem. Not 100% sure that is true.
-Our Bobcat offense plays like our flag football offense. Can't contain the rush so the QB either throws it away (over the receiver's head) or he throws 1-5 yard dump-offs.
-I agree with you on Bush. Karrington is a tough north to south runner and I think that next year he will be our #2 possibly pushing AC (Canady) to a slot receiver position (a la Wasson).

Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:49 am
Bobcat Wannabe

the game was a total joke....everytime they looked at a receiver the ball was over/under thrown.....i about had a heart attack when we ran that flea flicker...that was a play that most offensive minded colleges run.....shocked me.....luke and bush had another big game.....crosby had a nice TD catch.....everything else looked very high school like.....that defense has got to be changed......can we get UCA's offensive coordinator to run the calls in the next few games for us?

Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:12 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Heck, let's just hire him to be the AD...I mean compared to what we currently have it can't be any worse.

Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:22 pm
True Bobcat Fan

I'm only saying no because our offensive production continues to plummet with each passing game (no pun intended)...Luke is a good player that deserves to be in a better situation than this.

Sat Oct 13, 2007 1:23 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2