Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Will the coaches ever have an open Q&A with fans? 

Will the coaches ever have an open forum?
Yes 8%  8%  [ 2 ]
No 92%  92%  [ 23 ]
Total votes : 25

Will the coaches ever have an open Q&A with fans? 
Site Admin

spkenney wrote:
KleinTx05 wrote:
and alot of the players have lost respect for the coachs because they dont get involved and try to work with the individual on mistakes ...they just make them do updowns ... my question ...IS this high school or college?

just my 2cents for what its worth

You sound like you have an inside source.

yeah its called the team lol ...i have lots of guys that i talk to on the team as well as their parents on a regular basis ...if you do 150-200 updowns in practice how do you have time to preppare for gametime that week? how would the players legs be ready to go four quarters?(SEE SDSU) ..and i know some of you lames on the board are gonna say "they are athletes ...they are suppose to be in shape" ...Please save it!!! Cause when these athletes tell me that half of them dont wanna goto practice cause they start out doin updown until they barley can stand, then have to preform in practice but cant because they have no legs left, then have to end up doin more updowns because of it ...something is wrong!!! Also when someone on offense if complaining about feeling so bad for his defensive teammates ...something is wrong!!! I do believe in discipline but there is a certain way you go about disciplining thoughout the summer and throughout the season ...All im saying is sometimes pulling a KID to the side and getting to know them as an individual and finding out what is bothering them might help their confidence in what they are doin ..work with them instead of constant punishment ...SEE MACK BROWN or ANY D1 BCS coach!! You will be surprised how YOUNG ADULTS respond!!

Doing up downs and yelling at kids will not teach them to be better football players. Explaining to them what they did wrong and how to do things correctly works alot better.

Punishment should be saved for bad behavior and lack of effort, but if your going to waste practice time doing updowns anyways why give 100% effort.

Yelling all the time at 18-21 year olds will do nothing but destroy their confidence and ruin any trust in a Coach.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:36 pm
Bobcat Wannabe

Post NO!
No coach wants to hear you cry. If you want to cry hire a shrink! Grow up people. Coach Wright and all his staff get paid to do a job. Let him do it. It is the same crap different day. For the last 4 coaches it is the same story line. If you are students then just go to the game and support your team. If you are not the dig deep in your pockets and donate around 50 million and I promise you will see some changes.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:11 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Post Re: NO!
mrja13 wrote:
No coach wants to hear you cry. If you want to cry hire a shrink! Grow up people. Coach Wright and all his staff get paid to do a job. Let him do it. It is the same crap different day. For the last 4 coaches it is the same story line. If you are students then just go to the game and support your team. If you are not the dig deep in your pockets and donate around 50 million and I promise you will see some changes.

If you get paid to do the job, then do it correctly! That's what we're asking...

Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:23 pm
Site Admin

mrja13 wrote:

Thats correct he is being paid to do a job, and his success is measured in Wins and Losses. Right now he isnt doing very well. This is a message board and I come here to cry my heart out. Whats your point.

Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:55 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

mrja13 wrote:

welcome to BCFans mrja, nice second post, I like how you are jumping both feet right into the love fest we have going around here....

you are obvioulsy a genius of some kind, I think you are absolutely correct in your statement that at the bare minimum, the amount of 50 million is what it would take to see some wins at TS

but I ask, since you have apparently been keeping up with our last four coaches and their production of W/L, which is more than I have.....Why is it that so many others produce wins on so much less money? Why is it that it would take 50 million more for us to win when we are currently getting our asses handed to us by those with less than one tenth that budget?

I ponder this mystery but I cannot seem to solve the puzzle, help us obi wan, help us to grow up and accept what we cannot change

and I'm gonna go ahead and take a shot since I already figured it out and guess that the ja is for jack ass

so whats my prize?

Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:11 pm
Bobcat Wannabe

CatManDo wrote:
mrja13 wrote:

welcome to BCFans mrja, nice second post, I like how you are jumping both feet right into the love fest we have going around here....

you are obvioulsy a genius of some kind, I think you are absolutely correct in your statement that at the bare minimum, the amount of 50 million is what it would take to see some wins at TS

but I ask, since you have apparently been keeping up with our last four coaches and their production of W/L, which is more than I have.....Why is it that so many others produce wins on so much less money? Why is it that it would take 50 million more for us to win when we are currently getting our asses handed to us by those with less than one tenth that budget?

I ponder this mystery but I cannot seem to solve the puzzle, help us obi wan, help us to grow up and accept what we cannot change

and I'm gonna go ahead and take a shot since I already figured it out and guess that the ja is for jack a$$

so whats my prize?
You are right! 2 post! I don't post because of pricks like you! Get an Education Jack Ass!!!!

Tue Oct 09, 2007 3:27 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2