Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Is it time for Dr. Teis' tenure to end? 

Should Dr. Larry Teis be dismissed from Texas State University?
Sorry, Larry, but it's time to go 83%  83%  [ 70 ]
Not quite yet, but he's on thin ice 11%  11%  [ 9 ]
He's doing a great job! 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
He needs more time to get things going 4%  4%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 84

Is it time for Dr. Teis' tenure to end? 
True Bobcat Fan

So far Ties has a great list of accomplishments:

Billboards on I-35 ... behind some overgrown tress

New video boards ... that don't get watched b/c no-one will come to our games.

I saw that the grass near the BB/SB complex was mowed the other day, this has to be an indication they are prepping for new facilities.

We have a rap-theme-song-intro for our Basketball team, this should inspire them to have a record-breaking four-win season.

We brought back tailgating so we can make money off of MIP's to raise funds for the Athl Dept.

So if you look at this list, our only concern for Ties is whether or not UT or ATM will try and buy him out from us!

Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:17 pm
True Bobcat Fan

El GATO LOCO wrote:
bobcatalum05 wrote:
Only 1 minor problem with RevSWT's post. LT was not the AD when Bailiff was hired. It is my understanding the Denise hired David Bailiff after their interview/meeting in Waco.

So she lied about the Summer Scholarship, the move to DivI-a and better pay for his coaching staff.

Lied is a very strong word, but people I have talked to(who are very close to coach) say that was part of what Coach Bailiff was promised upon coming here.

LT has also done things to stop those things from coming to fruition.

For what it's worth, I was told by one of the FB coaches that the program is given next to nothing in terms of a budget for recruiting trips, either for prospects to come in, or for recruiters to go out.

How can one sell if you can't get some face time?

Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:41 pm
True Bobcat Fan

I was told by an ASG senator today that David Bailiff himself signed a petition to fire LT. Not the petition i've seen floating around on here though. Don't know how true that is, but if it is, how funny is that?

Wed Oct 31, 2007 4:31 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

I was told by an ASG senator today that David Bailiff himself signed a petition to fire LT. Not the petition i've seen floating around on here though. Don't know how true that is, but if it is, how funny is that?

ASG senators must just be even more totally full of shit than previously suspected, you shouldn't post this type of malicious gossip, you know that it isn't true...so why do you do it?

Must be a fraternity thing......greeks.......spreading lies.........I'm guessing there is a phried delt on the ASG so I won't ask who your source is.....way to represent though........

Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:03 pm
True Bobcat Fan

Ofcoarse its not true genius...you figure that out all on your own? I just thought it was funny.

Nice of you to try to insult greeks and ASG though, the groups that actually come out and support athletics. Get a life.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:14 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

Ofcoarse its not true genius...you figure that out all on your own? I just thought it was funny.

Nice of you to try to insult greeks and ASG though, the groups that actually come out and support athletics. Get a life.

Geez....I know you know I know you know it isn't true..........I just thought it was funny...you know, to insult the greeks and ASG, the groups you know I know you know I know actually come out and support athletics, same as like you were insulting LT and DB........you know?

Nice of you to expect me to laugh at your dumbass attempt to be "funny" and then not appreciate my stellar wit and much more finely tuned humor which makes your comedic attempts look like the inane blabber of a drunken frat boy trying to insult the alumni who actually come out and support athletics with asses in the seats and cash in the can. Get a wife.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:31 pm
True Bobcat Fan

ak711 wrote:

Geez....I know you know I know you know it isn't true..........I just thought it was funny...you know, to insult the greeks and ASG, the groups you know I know you know I know actually come out and support athletics, same as like you were insulting LT and DB........you know?

Nice of you to expect me to laugh at your dumbass attempt to be "funny" and then not appreciate my stellar wit and much more finely tuned humor which makes your comedic attempts look like the inane blabber of a drunken frat boy trying to insult the alumni who actually come out and support athletics with asses in the seats and cash in the can. Get a wife.

Did I upset you? :lol:

Can't we all just get along? ||:-||

Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:48 pm
BF.com Elite Sponsor

I don't get upset. I act stupid. It's all for fun. Right?

If you ain't laughing you need to change the channel.

Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:50 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3